Gary Brown

I'm ASSUMING that you are talking about the IF function.
FYI, The CHOOSE function can use up to 29 arguments.
Otherwise, I think you'll need to create a macro function whose main
programming would be the SELECT CASE statement.
HTH,
Gary Brown

"Gwen" wrote:

My cursor tends to "lock" causing the inability to move left, it will move
the entire "page" to the right and also does not move up or down within the
worksheet. This occurs about once a month. I'm not sure what causes it.
It's as if it is in a "page" mode. Any suggestions or clues at to what is
causing this. Certain keystrokes, etc.