Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Alan[_10_] Alan[_10_] is offline

Default Error with closing the Excel file

On Jan 23, 10:03*pm, ss wrote:
Ron,

Yes, I ran the Office diagnostics, I showed me the message that " one
problem has repaired by the Office diagnostics"

but, even after that also, It is giving me the same error.

Microsoft OfficeExcelhas encountered a problem and needs to close. *We are
sorry for the inconvenience.
Unless I uncheck the Restat Microsoft OfficeExcel, it is opening the blankexcelform.

what is wrong with this?

Thanks

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:
Hi ss

Try this first

Run Office Diagnostics.
Office ButtonExcelOptions...Resources

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"ss" wrote in ...
Hi,

I am usingExcel2007.
Each time I CloseExcelI get an error box (Microsoft OfficeExcelhas
encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the
inconvenience) and if I don't un-check "restart microsof office" it will
restartExcel. What can this problem be?

Thanks- Hide quoted text -

This means your file is damaged. You can try a popular Excel file
recovery tool called Advanced Excel Repair to repair your Excel file.
It is a powerful tool to repair corrupt or damaged Excel files.

Detailed information about Advanced Excel Repair can be found at
http://www.datanumen.com/aer/

And you can also download a free demo version at http://www.datanumen.com/aer/aer.exe

Maybe the information will help.

Alan