Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Stefi Stefi is offline

Default Time with entering data in the corresponding cell

Apply this event sub:
If Target.Column = 4 And Target.Column <= 6 Then Range("G" &
Target.Row).Value = Date + Time
End Sub
Post if you need help to install it!
Regards,
Stefi

€žAmit Kumar Baidyaka€ť ezt Ă*rta:

Hi, can someone help me in......I have some columns in a sheet with filled
data in column a, b & c. I have column d, e & f are blank and then I have
column g, h & I to study time. Now what my requirement is that just as I
start entering data into any of the blank column (d, e or f) it should take
start time in column "g". this will really help me a lot if some automation
could be possible.
Thanks in advance.Amit.