Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_195_] Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_195_] is offline

Default Insert "Proper Function" into existing macro

I need the first letter in Cap & the rest in lower, I tried what
you gave me and it doesn't seem to work. Thanks,

What version of Excel are you using? I am using XL2003 and its AutoCorrect
(Tools/AutoCorrect Options) feature already does this (live, as you type)
when the "Capitalize first letter of sentences" check box is checked.

Rick