Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Get multiple answers from a table

Curt

Have a look at Ashish's site for how to return multiple values from a VLOOKUP

May get you on the track you need.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 9 Mar 2008 09:14:02 -0700, Curt D.
wrote:

I have two columns, one (Column A) that repeats and the other (column B) that
has a none repeating number. I need to have a formula that will give me
result in column C that will display all the results from column B when
searching for a number is column A. Like when looking for the number 10 in
Column A, Column B has two numbers (1 & 7) that match that will be displayed
in Colomn C.
Does anyone have an idea on how to do this, I used Vlookup but it will only
give me the first answer. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.
Here is an example:

Column A Column B Column C
10 1 1,7
11 2 2,8