Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default How to UN-hide column A?

Just to add to Rick's advice...

If you still can't see column A, then make sure you unfreeze the window:

Window|Unfreeze.

"Rick Rothstein (MVP - VB)" wrote:

You can always type A1 into the Name Box (it's just to the left of the
Formula Bar), hit Enter to make a selection in Column A, and then click on
Format/Column/Unhide in Excel's menu bar to unhide the column.

By the way, clicking Column B's header and dragging left works for me.

Rick

"verizon newsgroup" wrote in message
I need to UN-hide column A:

I had to Hide column A, and now I can't UN-hide it. I tried the normal
way of clicking on the top of column B and moving the highlight left to
supposedly include column A, but without success.

I did this once a long time ago but can't recall how to do it. Can anyone
help?

Thanks,

--

Dave Peterson