Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Tyro[_2_] Tyro[_2_] is offline

Default subtracting time going backwards past midnight?

You will have a problem there. Excel maintains times as fractions of 24
hours. To keep accurate time, you must also take date into account.
as Excel maintains time and dates as date.time That is to say, the date is
maintained as a whole number and the time as a fraction.

Tyro
"Billman" wrote in message
I am trying to track time going backwards. In other words I am backing into
start time. I am having problems when I cross midnight going backwards.