Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Insert "Proper Function" into existing macro

VBA has a StrConv function.

I'm not quite sure what you're doing, but you can use this kind of function to
convert a string to proper case:

dim myStr as string
myStr = "this is a test"
mystr = strconv(mystr,vbProperCase)
msgbox myStr

jackel wrote:

Greetings,

I cannot figure out how to use the Proper Function in a macro that runs
my spreadsheet. I need the out put to be normal and not all caps. The
users, use all caps because they are too lazy to hit the shift key.

I have 12 sheets, one for each month with 12 columns and 200 rows per
sheet. I know from reading the other "proper, tags" in the forum the
entire book can be done with a macro, at the location I try to place
it, everything after the proper, stops working. Any assistance would be
appreciated!

Thanks,

--
jackel