Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Richard Richard is offline

Default Send contents to another page

Explain, whats the difference from copy to on sheet rather than send to one
sheet, if both does the same then either one? Send or copy?

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

"Send or copy, either one, they are both the same"

To quote from another post...."that is bullcrap".

You don't have to copy to send something.

Also from your original post..............

"I quess in the worksheet change event?"

Now you state

And what do you mean by the event code. If I knew what is was and how to use it I wouldn't meed
any help with it.

I won't be answering any more of your questions per your request.

Lotsa luck.

I'm sure you'll get good advice once someone knows the answer to

"each time something is added to sheet1"..........where?

In row 1 again? Or row 2 then row 3 then row 4?

Gord

On Sat, 8 Mar 2008 13:53:02 -0800, Richard
wrote:

Send or copy, either one, they are both the same. And yes it has to be
copied before it can be moved, else what are you moving? And what do you mean
by the event code. If I knew what is was and how to use it I wouldn't meed
any help with it. And as to where the data is being sent is on my post, sent
to sheet2 to the next available row!

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

"Send" means what?

Copy or Move?

The event code could do either.

To where would the data be "sent"?

To next empty row in sheet2 or overwrite the same row in sheet2 when data is
entered in a corresponding row on sheet1?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 8 Mar 2008 09:28:00 -0800, Richard
wrote:

I'm trying to send the contents to another sheet without having to copy/paste
each time. Whenever something is entered into sheet 1 that row is sent to
sheet 2. I quess in the worksheet change event? Thanks in advance!!