Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default AutoFilter Tabs

You pasted Jim's code into the worksheet module as written?

From here I can't tell what the pasted code looks like so hard to troublesheet.

Syntax errors usually mean a spelling mistake or one long line wrapping to 2
lines.

When you pasted in did you see any lines of red text which would indicate a poor
copy/paste?

I copied directly from Jim's post and the code worked "out of the box" for me.

If you can't see anything obvious, email the workbook to me.

Change the AT and DOT for my email address.

Gord

On Sat, 8 Mar 2008 11:49:01 -0800, FeFi wrote:

Thanks for the explanation. I copied and pasted the code as instructed but
when I enter the =NOW() formula I get:

Visual Basic "Compile error: Syntax error" with the
" Set af = ActiveSheet.AutoFilter" line of code highlighted.

I assume it's something minor but I don't know how to fix it.