Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Barb Reinhardt Barb Reinhardt is offline

Default Vary Colors By Point

If you want to vary the colors by some known parameters, I've done it by
creating a series for each of the colors and only displaying the ponits that
are Yellow in one series, green in another. If I want the points connected,
I still plot the original series with connectors.
--
HTH,
Barb Reinhardt

"SrikanthAdimulam" wrote:

I am accessing excel through .NET C#..

I have two data series in a chart(XYScatterLines)..And I want to vary color
by point
of one series ...Infact I am not able to do that directly in excel manually...

Please help me out....

I even Tried following code..

grp = (ChartGroup)newChartObject.Chart.ChartGroups(1);
grp.VaryByCategories = true;