Gene Haines Gene Haines is offline
Junior Member

Smile Calculating Inventory Outs

Need a little help: I have projected sales by item listed in 52 columns for the 52 weeks of the year. I also have a total available Finished Goods inventory column along with a column of Finished Goods on order and the date these Finished Goods will be coming in to our facility for each item. How can I create a formula that will sum the projected sales of each item starting with the current business week that I am in and then add each subsequent projected sales week and at the same time subtracting the inventory available against those summed projected sales to show me what month I may or may not run out before the next order of Finished Goods inventory comes into our facility. It would seem I need to create a formula that sums the sales and at the same time reduce the inventory by that summation in addtion to looking at the due dates of the Finished Goods coming in to our facility to see exactly when I will run out. This seems rather complicated. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Gene