Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jeff Kass, San Diego, CA Jeff Kass, San Diego, CA is offline

Default How do I insert a dropdown calendar into a cell?

I am setting up a spreadsheet as a form. One of the cells will contain a
date the form was filled in. I would like to make it easy on the user by
making a small calendar popup when they click on the date cell. Then, the
only need to click on a date in the calendar and it will insert it. Airline
reservation sites do this a lot.

Anyone know how to do this in Excel 2007?