Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
smw2340 smw2340 is offline

Default calculating a % attainment when base number is negative

thank you all for the input. they'll get what they get until they can come
up with a better solution!

"Niek Otten" wrote:

Just to add a little to the knowledgeable replies you got already:

Display something like "Not Defined"
I bet they won't dare to correct you

--
Kind regards,