Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Molson Molson is offline

Default Excel - allow page scroll with mouse wheel when selecting cells

Why doesn't the scroll wheel on my mouse make the page scroll when I'm
selecting cells? I hate the way the cell selection auto scrolls the page, I
always end up going farther than I want to.

All I want is the ability to control the scrolling of the page with the
standard scrolling control, the mouse wheel!

click "I Agree" in the message pane.