Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kareinia Kareinia is offline

Default Please Help Again-Condition Formula

Can I please get additional help with the post that I posted earlier.
My first question was
If G37=daily, then F37 cannot be greater then 1. If it is greater then one,
then an error message will show in K37.

I received a correct answer for that question..
=IF(AND(G37="Daily",F37<=1),"OK",Error")

I didn't think that some items will be based on hourly rates and I will not
know what rolls will be that until the look up code picks up if it's a daily
or hourly item that I'm billing. (I have a billing codes that are based on
different rates that are picked up on another sheet, based on the code number
I use)

Can the formula have that if it's daily, that it will show the error if over
1, and if hourly it will not show an error if it's over 1?
Lordy mercy, I'm having a hard time even saying what I need it to show....I
hope someone will understand what I'm needing and respond....

Instead of lost in excel, I'm going to say dumb in excel.....
I would appreciate the help....
Thanks again.
Kareinia