Tasi

Default Applying formula to only NON-EMPTY cells in range

Hello,
I am trying to apply a formula I created to a range of cells. When I select
the exact cells that I want the formula to calculate (i.e. B1:B20-these are
all cells where i have entered data), then the formula works great. However,
it is too time comsuming for me to select the exact range of cells everytime
I fill in a new cell, so it would be nice if I could pick a range greater
than the one I am currently using (i.e. B1:B10000000-with everything after
B20 being an empty cell), and have excel automatically know to stop
calculating at B20 because B21 is an empty cell. What command would i have
to use to do this, and how would I incorporate it into my general formula
which is listed below:
=(1+((1+cror(B1:B1000))^(1/B16)-1))^12-1.

Thanks in advance,
-Tasi