Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mojtaba Ghassemi Mojtaba Ghassemi is offline

Default can the data be moved to another cell not using any macro?

using If Function, i set a criterion for excel to perform a task and show the
result in a cell. now i want it to show the result in another cell if the
logic value set in IF Function returns FALSE. Of course, it is possible by
defining a MACRO. but I'd like not to use any macro to do that. Is there
anyone by chance know whether or not it can be done in excel!!?
thanks in advance.
you can post your kind answers either to this group or to my email.
here is my email: