Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
ntrsiv ntrsiv is offline

Default Automatic Axis Titles in Excel 2007

Hello there, I need to make charts in excel 2007, nothing that fancy.

If I have 2 columns of data...with the first row being the Axis Titles, How
do I make it so that the rows automatically become the axis titles. But
even before that, is there a way to make a Scatter plot, with axis titles
shown to be my default chart type? I know this kind of highlighting and
"charting" used to exist...why all the run around now?

I know, this seems rediculously simple. but it seems to be so simple that
2007 has completely overlooked it. Where did the wizard go?../sigh