Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
makulski makulski is offline

Default UDF - not always calculated

I have a spreadsheet that uses some user defined functions.
I have included in the code application.volitile, so they recalc when the
workbook needs calculating.
They are public functions and are located in module1.

All seems to work fine, except ...
if I open another spreadsheet or do a calc in another spreadsheet, when I
return to the workbook containing the UDFs, all of the UDF cells show #VALUE.
If I hit the calc button, the UDFs all calculate.

Question: How can I get the UDFs to calculate when I have other workbooks
open at the same time?