Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tyro[_2_] Tyro[_2_] is offline

Default How to insert sound in Excel 2007?

Insert/Object/Wave Sound is Microsoft Sound Recorder. Is that what you want?

Tyro

"MacNOLA" wrote in message
In Excel 97/200/XP/2003 I could insert a wave sound object to annotate
cells
or worksheets. I find this incredibly useful, but the wave sound object
type
is no longer in the New Object list. The sound recorder is available to
create annotations, and I can insert EXISTING objects, but this is a
pretty
lame process.

How can I register the Sound Recorder so that it will open within Excel as
it did in previous versions? Any other ideas about a third-pary sound
recorder that will work in Excel (Office) 2007?

TIA

=Mac=