Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
PCLIVE PCLIVE is offline

Default Adding cells based on another cell

Are you sure that's correct? I had to use:

=SUMPRODUCT(--(D1:D100="Pending"),C1:C100)

--

"Gary''s Student" wrote in message
Assuming Quantity is in column C and Status is in column D, use these
formulas:

=SUMPRODUCT(C1:C100,--(D1:D100="pending"))
=SUMPRODUCT(C1:C100,--(D1:D100="won"))
=SUMPRODUCT(C1:C100,--(D1:D100="lost"))

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200771

"Tdahlman" wrote:

I have a list that is probably 20 rows long.
The list is 4 columns wide. The columns are Dealer #, Quote #, Quantity,
and
Status.
Status is a data validation list box with 3 different options (Pending,
Won,
Lost).
I need to have 3 different totals, one for each of the options. So I want
total of the quantities for each "Pending", "Won", "Lost".

Please advise,
Let me if you need any other information.

Thanks
Travis.