Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to I make a formula in excel to move rows around weekly

Devise a formula for the ranking, select your range of data (including all
the relevant rows & columns), and then sort by your ranking column.
--
David Biddulph

"sehly" wrote in message
Hi I am trying to work out a formula to move rows around each week. I am
organising a tipping comp and I would like the person who is leading for
the
week to move to the top of the page followed by 2nd place then 3rd place
and
so on down the page. Can this be done? It would mean that it would change
all
the time. So I would like the full row to move but I don't know if it can
be
done. Any help would be appreciated. I have 24 people to try and organise.
Thanks