Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JudithJubilee JudithJubilee is offline

Default Repeat Rows 2007

That's exactly what I meant. Just did a quick q without checking what I
wrote! Cheers for translating. I thought it must just be a glitch. Love
asking here so I'm not tearing my hair out trying to find an answer when it's
just the way it is.

Cheers again

"Roger Govier" wrote:

Hi Judith

I assume you mean Page LayoutPage SetupPrint TitlesRows to repeat at top
of Page
I have not had any problems with that in any of my files (so far) either
xlsx files or older xls files.

Perhaps you just have a glitch in certain files.
Perhaps with the problem files, if you right click the sheet tab(s))Move or
CopyCopyNew Workbook make you settings and save the workbook you will be
able to get rid of the problem.

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"JudithJubilee" wrote in message
Hi there,

I've upgraded very recently to 2007 and in a few of my Excel documents is
seems to be stripping the Repeat Rows setting and I'm having to reset
them.
Now I know I can create a macro to reset them back and I have done this
but
is this a known problem in 2007 or am I missing something. The same files
open up fine in Office 2000 with the Repeat Rows still set.

Cheers

Judith