Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
davethewelder davethewelder is offline

Default open a file automatically which was created yesterday

Hi, i have a macro which opens a file which is created automatically with a
date in the filename. I can add the date to the filename but I want to open
the file in a series of macros to be run every morning. I have tried using
some examples from the disscussion board but no success yet.

I want the filename updated with yesterday's date.

The constant name of the file is Report15Probability whith the date
yyyymmdd. I am about to try the LastMofifiedYesterday property but I am
running out of options.

Sorry for not posting the code but this is due to restrictions on e-mail

Hope some one can help.

Davie