Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
chubbybat chubbybat is offline

Default How to count lines in excel without selecting them

Hi all,

I was hoping someone could help with me with a formula.
I have a worksheet with 6000 lines exported from a room booking
program called Syllabus Plus.
Result required- count the number of bookings made each hour from 8am
-6pm Monday to Friday.
So on each line all I have is the time of the booking and the day
(and
other data which I remove).
Presently I sort all the data into day and time of booking then do a
sum for each group of bookings.

What I would like is a formula that adds all the lines that say
Monday
8:00, Monday 9:00, Tuesday 4:00 etc then I can turn these results
into
a graph.
Any Uber Geek that can help would be much appreciated.

Kindly
Dave (Chubbybat)