Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default macros

You don't need to unprotect worksheets to collect data from them.

What gathering are you doing that requires the unprotecting of the sheets?

Explain a little more the process you are performing.

If you do have to unprotect the multiple sheets for some reason like filtering
or sorting it would be best to have the same password for all sheets.

Easier to unprotect and reprotect the sheets via VBA code that way.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 12:15:01 -0800, mgroom
wrote:

I am new to macros, not to excel. I have a recap worksheet that gathers
information from various password protected worksheets. When I update the
recap worksheet, I have to enter each password every time before the data is
updated. How do I automatically have the passwords entered, either through a
macro or a formula?