Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Shari Shari is offline

Default Insert apostrophe in each cell

I have already done that as I stated before.

That will not work.

"Roger Govier" wrote:

Hi

Just select the column of NumbersDataText to ColumnsNextNextselect
column type as TextFinish
All of you numbers will be converted to text values ready for importing

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"Shari" wrote in message
I was told to put it in front of each entry.

Also, the other formulas I was given are not working.

"Ron Rosenfeld" wrote:

On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 07:08:02 -0800, Shari

wrote:

For exporting, I am trying to insert an apostrophe in each cell in one
of my
columns that contains numbers. There are over 800 records, how do I do
this
without having to go to each cell and do it manually?

Where do you want to insert the apostrophe? Beginning, end, middle,
third
character from the right ????
--ron