Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Roger Govier[_3_] Roger Govier[_3_] is offline

Default Insert apostrophe in each cell

Hi

Just select the column of NumbersDataText to ColumnsNextNextselect
column type as TextFinish
All of you numbers will be converted to text values ready for importing

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"Shari" wrote in message
I was told to put it in front of each entry.

Also, the other formulas I was given are not working.

"Ron Rosenfeld" wrote:

On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 07:08:02 -0800, Shari

wrote:

For exporting, I am trying to insert an apostrophe in each cell in one
of my
columns that contains numbers. There are over 800 records, how do I do
this
without having to go to each cell and do it manually?

Where do you want to insert the apostrophe? Beginning, end, middle,
third
character from the right ????
--ron