Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CorporateQAinTX CorporateQAinTX is offline

Default How do I format cells to round up?

Have you tried using the =ROUNDUP() function? You're supposed to put the
number and then the number of decimal places in the parenthesis, but you can
list a cell value for number like A1 instead. If you want a whole integer
just put a 0 like this:

=ROUNDUP(A1,0)

This will take whatever number is in A1 and round it up every time.

QA Techie

"Tom" wrote:

I want to format a cell or column in a worksheet to always round up the value
to the nearest integer. My skills here are limited so please reply in
"layman's" terms.