Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Joe Joe is offline

Default HELP WITH EXCEL SAVED AS WEB PAGE

Hi All,

I have an issue which I cannot figure out.

I have a spreadsheet which I update weekly then publish individual
worksheets as web pages for viewing. A couple of sheets I include
Interactivity so folks can do their own filtering ans such.

Wellm Today I updated it as normal. The sheets saved as normal. But now
when I click the links to see the data I receive an error:

The MS Office Spreadsheet Component could not load the XML.
There are styles that share a name or ID.

I am clueless here. I can save the sheets as a webpage without
interactivity....but thats it.

Thanks in advance.