Ron Rosenfeld

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 14:09:02 -0800, "Mark"
wrote:

How would you advise going about the following.

I have a column for project start dates. I have another column indicating
duration for the project in terms of work days. How would you calculate the
end date? Adding the duration would not account for weekend? Thoughts?

=WORKDAY(start_date, duration, holidays)

Holidays is an optional range of holiday dates.

If the WORKDAY function is not available, and returns the #NAME? error, install
and load the Analysis ToolPak add-in.

How?

On the Tools menu, click Add-Ins.
In the Add-Ins available list, select the Analysis ToolPak box, and then click
OK.
If necessary, follow the instructions in the setup program.

--ron