Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Needaclerk Needaclerk is offline

Default Format one column based on another?

I have a spread sheet that we track work packages on as they travel through
the job process. We track by Work order number listed in column A and all the
steps are listed in the columns out to the right. The dates are added in the
corresponding column as the packet travels through the various steps. I would
like to highlight/fill the work order number in different colors as it is
entered in the columns to the right. Is that possible? If so, how in the heck
do you do it??