Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.links,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
No Name

Default Download Automation

Hello:

To download a bunch of EXE files I have to perform the following steps
MANUALLY:

* Go to a specific web site.
* Submit an Invitation Code
* Then submit an email address
* Click on the download button
* Download EXE file to drive C
* Loop - perform above steps with a new Invitation Code

I have an Excel spreadsheet containing a bunch of Invitation Codes in a
single column.

* I am trying to figure out how to take one invitation code at a time
and perform the 6 stages above ?
* Can this task be done with Visual Basic or any other programming
language ?
* Is it possible to run a Macro from within a Browser to record the
various steps ?

Thanks,
John.