Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default Replace formula to text

I'm not completely sure I've understood but you could try this

=$A$1

This will remain as A1 no matter where you drag or copy it to.

Mike

"art" wrote:

Hello:

I would like to replace a formula to the actual text of the formula. Fo E.G.
if I have in a cell "=A1", and I want to copy the formula to cell A25, it
will copy it like this, "=A25", but I want it to copy exactly like the
formula, "=A1". So how can I replace the formula in a cell to the actual text
of the formula without using a formula. Hope I'm explaining myself well, If
not ask please I'll explaine myself more. I need help on this. Thanks.