Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
suejay suejay is offline

Default Leader Lines - Stacked Column Charts

Hi John-
See my reply to Andy Pope - his suggestion works, but the challenge is still
posed when we have tiny columns in the stack. Did you have an alternative
chart style in mind?
Any suggestions are appreciate!

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

Instead of relying on leader lines, is there another way to identify the
items in the chart? Or perhaps is there a different way to lay out your
chart so the labeling is less critical to the display of information?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"suejay" wrote in message
Help! Is there any way to use automatic leader lines to the data labels
with
stacked column charts???
Thanks!