Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_118_] Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)[_118_] is offline

Default SumProduct but sometimes don't test some criteria

If that doesn't work, then I am not understanding something about your
original set up as posted. Unless I am just tired, this

.....*OR(StoreArray=Store,Store="All")*......

should produce the same results as this when Store does not equal "All"...

.....*(StoreArray=Store)*......

You said the latter worked when Store is not equal to "All". If Store does
equal "All", then my OR statement will evaluate to TRUE which, when
multiplied by your other terms, is converted to a 1 (which is what your IF
statement proposal suggested you wanted to happen). So, what am I missing
about your setup that my OR statement isn't working for you?

Rick

"Aaron" wrote in message
Hi Rick, this ruturns all stores when Store = "All" and when Store =
"Atlanta
Store" (of course I don't want all stores when Store = a specific store).
I love how simple it is though, any small tweek to get it to work?

"Rick Rothstein (MVP - VB)" wrote:

What about if you use ....*OR(StoreArray=Store,Store="All")*......

Rick

"Aaron" wrote in message
On of my criteria is ....*(StoreArray=Store)*......
But somtimes the range Store = "All" which is not a value in
StoreArray.

So I tried .....*(If(store="all",1,StoreArray=Store))*.....

The 1 has the desired effect of skipping this criteria. But my false
statement is not having the desired effect. Any idea how I can do
this?
(I'm
trying not to do a big if statement in the begining with one sumproduct
scenerio if true and anther if false)