Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TotallyConfused TotallyConfused is offline

Default Removing Hyphens in phone list???

Replace does work and it does not leave a blank space. Thank you very much
for all your help. Have a great day!

"Joel" wrote:

the simpliest way is to use in the Edit Menu - Replace. Highlight the column
with the phone numbers then replace the hyphen with nothinig. the replace
line should be blank.

"TotallyConfused" wrote:

I have a list with phone numbers displayed with hyphens. I need to remove
these hyphens "###-###-####" in order to export to Access table. How do I do
this in Excel????. Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.