Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
insitedge insitedge is offline

Default LookUp Function with Two Column Search Returning One Column Value

I have created a LOOKUP Function (as an IF=0 statement) for one column
of information (looking up the value in Column E - my "Item #",
=IF(D3=0,"",(LOOKUP(E3,B:B,C:C)))

but I want to modify this to also show the look-up for "Vendor" from
the value in Column D.
I want to have two columns search and two c9olums lookup in order to
separate "Vendor" from "Item #".

What formula would allow me to do a LOOKUP on both Vendor (COL A) and
Item # (COL B) and then return the Item Descritpion Value in COL C?
My input culumns are COL D (vendor) and COL E (Item). My result column
is COL F.

Look UP Table Input Search
COL A COL B COL C
COL D COL E COL F
VENDOR Item # Item Description Vendor Item Description
Windham 1812 WND Chaise Lounge Gloster C20 GLO Chaise Lounge (THIS IS
WHERE I HAVE LOOKUP)
Windham 1813 WND End Table
Windham 1814 WND Coffee Table
Windham 1815 WND Cuddle Chair