Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bill Kuunders Bill Kuunders is offline

Default claculating time span

one way

=IF(OR(B5="",B10=""),"",B10-B5)

--
Greetings from New Zealand

"Julie" wrote in message
I'm trying to calculate how long an issue is with one team opposed to
another. I am using the NETWORKDAYS in my formula from when something is
logged in until it's closed. there could be several times during the
logged
in and closed dates that the issue goes to another team. I've set the
sheet
up to calculate one total for the time the issue is in team and another
total
for when issue is out of team. I have 3 separate place where something can
be
logged out and back in. the formula looks at all those places but
sometimes
there will be dates and sometimes there won't. Is there a way to say
something like "how many days between b5 (in date) and b10 (out date) but
use
blank (or pass) if one of those fields isn't filled in"