Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ryguy7272 ryguy7272 is offline

Default Comparing Spreadsheets from Different Sources

I think this will do what you want:
Sub Compare2Shts()
For Each Cell In Worksheets("CompareSheet#1").UsedRange
If Cell.Value < Worksheets("CompareSheet#2").Range(Cell.Address) Then
Cell.Interior.ColorIndex = 3
End If
Next

For Each Cell In Worksheets("CompareSheet#2").UsedRange
If Cell.Value < Worksheets("CompareSheet#1").Range(Cell.Address) Then
Cell.Interior.ColorIndex = 3
End If
Next

Ryan---

--
RyGuy

"McLovin" wrote:

VLOOKUP doesn't work on the scale I need it to. Tried it. :-(

"JP" wrote:

Have you checked out the VLOOKUP function? You could place the formula
in Source A workbook and look for the matching SKU in Source B. If it
doesn't exist, the formula returns the #N/A error.

http://tinyurl.com/yhurcy

HTH,
JP

On Feb 29, 1:00 pm, McLovin wrote:
I have 2 spreadsheets, each from a different source. Both spreadsheets
contain a store number, SKU and SKU quantity except one of the spreadsheets
includes SKUs that the other one doesn't . . . and v/v. I need to create a
report that compares both spreadsheets and returns the differences. For
example, if one of the spreadsheets from Source A shows a quantity of 5 for
one SKU, but the other spreadsheet from source B doesn't list that SKU at all
I need it to return a qty of zero or just show a blank. HELP!