Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Linking Data from Rows to Columns

What I want to know is how you get "several hundred columns" using Excel 2000?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 11:45:03 -0800, jeffmp21
wrote:

Thank you it works great!

"Bernie Deitrick" wrote:

Jeff,

In Classreport, cell C3, enter the formula

=OFFSET('Budget Entry'!$B$39,0,ROW()-3)

and copy down for as many rows as you need.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"jeffmp21" wrote in message
In the first sheet titled "Budget Entry" I have data that starts in row b39
and continues out for several hundred columns. I need this data in a second
sheet titled Classreport starting in cell C3 and proceeding down the column
for a corresponding number of rows. Obviously I could use "=" but this
would take a considerable amount of time. Unfortunately we are still using
excel 2000. Is this possible? Thank you!