Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default Print sheet to 11 x 17 paper

This is a feature of your printer, not Excel. If your printer does not
support this size of paper then you will not see it as an option in your
printer driver settings. You will need to install a printer driver (plus
printer) which accepts that paper size.

Hope this helps.

Pete

"Wiley" wrote in message
I need to print an excel worksheet to 11 x 17 paper, which sometimes is
called tabloid or ledger paper. None of those sizes are an option, though
(at
least not that I can tell). I can't imagine that given all the print size
options that 11 x 17 wouldn't be one of them. Can someone tell me how to
print a sheet to 11 x 17?