Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Network days rounding off hours

Oh, and how many days would

21/02/2008 22:47:22 to 22/02/2008 23:19:10

come out as.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Thomas T" wrote in message
Hi BOB

start time is 21/02/2008 22:47:22
end time is 22/02/2008 15:19:10

if i use the formula

=NETWORKDAYS(F1,G1) where F1 is start time and G1 is end time, the result
is
2 eventhough the time is within 24 hours.
as a matter of fact anything beyond 12 hours is rounded off as next day
and
give me 2, so my SLA calculation is tossed off once any case like this
arises, ie, anything beyond 12 hours will be reported out of SLA,

At the same time I cant use the normal day diffeence as weekends are
excluded for SLA calculations

**Any help is appreciated, Bob

clearly it is within 24 hours but

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

If you specify your requirement in more details, start time, end time,
any
excluded breaks etc., I am sure we can come up with something.

--
---
HTH

Bob

addy)

"Thomas T" <Thomas wrote in message
I use Networkdays formula to calculate difference bwtween 2 dates,if the
end
date is beyond 12 hours the formula returns 1, so my calculation of SLA
is
going vague.
Is there any formula that we can use which will exclude weekdays and
will
report in hours. Or is it possible in vba to do this cutom requirement