Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default acumulating sum

Are you sure you mean that, and not =SUM(Sheet4!$D$27,A$1:A1) ?

Two suggestions for whenever you post here again:
Firstly don't try to retype a formula, as you are likely to make mistakes in
doing so. Copy and paste to or from the formula bar.
Secondly, please include enough of the previous message to put your reply
into context. Any reasonable guide to newsgroups and netiquette will give
you advice on quoting and snipping.
--
David Biddulph

wrote in message
om...
That was the problem thanks so now when I do the other sheets
I can referance sheet4 where I have a grand total like this.

=SUM(Sheet!4$D$27,A$1:A1)