Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Address Recognition and Separation

Post sample of your data to give us some guidance.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200771

"THE ANALYST" wrote:

Hello,
I have a large ammout of data that I'm attempting to sort by location
however the source that I receive my data from sends it to me with the names
and addresses all in one colum. I have been able to seperate, not effectivly,
the names from the addresses using text to column but I need to be able to
pull the city, state and zip into other columns without having to manually
edit each of my 6,000 per month entries. Is there any thing I can use that
will recognise the address and seperate it out... even if it is outside of
Excel?
Thank you,