Gizzard

I will try your suggestion
I need to get Data Analysis installed.

"Barb R." wrote in message
I would think that a histogram of both the X and Y coordinate with the spec
limits (if available) would be useful. Alternatively, maybe a control
chart
of the same data would be useful. As I understand your question, you'll
have a whole lot of points plotted in a small area on the chart.

"Gizzard" wrote:

I would like to chart this columular data on a cartesian graph.

This data produced by a coordinate measuring machine measuring a hole
position.

The nominal axes are X = 26.85 and Y = -3.85.

This information will provide a graphical view of process repeatability.

C_1.X C_1.Z

26.843 -3.864

26.865 -3.875

26.88 -3.872