Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
gusdafa[_3_] gusdafa[_3_] is offline

Default Populating Rows Below

Hi there, I hope this is the right section for this.

Got excellent answers on my first query here (thanks again)and it gave
me an idea of how to further develop my spreadsheet.

Basically, I have a drop down list of names where once a name is
selected, the time and date is populated. What I want to do now is to
"push" this entry down the next row while freeing up the original top
row for a new selection and updates. I would like to do this so that
entries are in a descending order with the selection row left blank up
top.

I've searched google for a remedy and came up with nothing.

Thanks for your time and effort in helping me. :)

--
gusdafa