Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
[email protected] lawpoop@gmail.com is offline

Default merge formulas?

On Feb 25, 1:26 pm, "Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\)"
wrote:
The "merging" of formulas is logical only in you intend for one formula
use the result of another formula in its calculations. Otherwise it
doesn't
make sense to do so. HTH wrote in message

That's exactly what I'm looking for. So is it possible to do?

Did you try looking in the other newsgroup you posted this question to?

Rick

I just checked it out, thanks.

I'm just looking for a simple "Yes, you can; right click on the cell
and choose 'merge formulas'..." or "No, you can't, but what is it that
you're trying to do in the first place? Why don't you just..." So far
nobody has given me a yes or no answer.