Kassie

I do not quite understand what you mean with overlap? Do you mean that say
C1 = 354, and the next day you enter 320 in C2 on Sheet 2, the value of Cell
C1 on Sheet 1 should become 674?
If this is the case, the easiest would be to add the formula = SUM(C1:C<as
far as you want to go) just below the last cell in Col C on Sheet 2.

Let's say you enter +SUM(C1:C250) in cell C251
Now, in C1 on Sheet 1, enter = Sheet2!C251
Hope this helps

"haynblend" wrote:

I'm trying to set up a spreadsheet that I have to update frequently. I want
to be able to do multiple entries on one sheet and each time I enter an
amount in one sheet, have it update on a master sheet.

For example, if I enter something in cell C1 on sheet 2 one day, I want it
to show up on cell C1 on the master sheet. But the next day when I have to
enter an updated amount in cell C2 on sheet 2, I want that amount to update
on cell C1 on the master overlapping what was previously entered. I want to
set it up so that even if I have 10 entries, each entry I make will overlap &
update the amount in cell C1 on the master sheet. Does anyone know of a
formula for this or if it is even possible?

I would really appreciate everyone's help.